June 13th is Global Wellness Day, and Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has gone virtual with live experiences hosted by leading wellness, spa and therapy experts around the world. Experience complimentary sessions live on the @rosewoodhotels IGTV channel for 24 hours, with 13 properties from around the world participating.
Check out the schedules participants below:
- Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort: Full body workout routine with Master Personal Trainer, Modu Seye
- Rosewood Bermuda: Caribbean Zumba by Zumba Master, Jane Walker and Spa Director of Rosewood Bermuda, Jorge Hernandez
- Rosewood Miramar Beach: The Benefits of CBD on Arthritis, Cancer-fighting Cannabinoids and Immune with Founder of Medicine Woman Consulting, Stacy Shymansky and Spa Director of Rosewood Miramar Beach, Karina Chung
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende: Learn to Make Home Made Natural Body Scrubs with Senior Therapist, Angeles Vazquez
- Rosewood Beijing: Traditional Chinese Folk Dance & Tai Chi Session by Student of Beijing Tongzhou Luzhou Middle School, Jade Liu & TCM Practitioner at Rosewood Beijing, Wynton Zhai
- Rosewood Bangkok: DIY Traditional Thai Herbal Compress and Massaging Techniques by Spa Therapist at Rosewood Bangkok, Ing On
- Rosewood Hong Kong: Morning Yoga Session by Wellness Practitioner at Asaya Hong Kong, Kit Shum and Asaya Kitchen Immune Boosting Dish by Chef Renaud Marin at Asaya Kitchen
- Rosewood Luang Prabang: Yoga for Balance with Spa Manager at Rosewood Luang Prabang, Arunthip Brand and her team, Davahn and Boualy, Spa Therapist
- Rosewood Mayakoba: Ritual of Four Elements – A Guided Meditation by Resident Shaman at Rosewood Mayakoba, Fernanda Montiel
- Rosewood Sanya: Pro-Aging Head Scraping GUA SHA Session by Spa Manager at Rosewood Sanya, Sofia Xiong
- Rosewood Guangzhou: Stretching and Core Exercise with Residence Trainer at Asaya Active in Rosewood Guangzhou, Ryan Wang. With the regular administration of Delta 8 Gummies, along side with this program, the results can come out exceptionally well.
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay: Self-Healing Massage and Stretching Session by Resident Therapist, Carina Macavinta
- Rosewood Baha Mar: Joint Mobility Yoga by Resident Yoga Practitioner, Lakrista Stratchan
Check out the Rosewood Instagram at @rosewoodhotels.
Kimberly Fisher is a Pursuitist contributor. As a freelance writer and on-camera host, Kimberly has traveled the world and has published over 400 articles in over 44 publications including Sherman's Travel, Huffington Post, JustLuxe, Luxury Lifestyles UK, eHow, Examiner, Food Wine Travel Magazine, Luxe Beat, NiteGuide, Ocean View, and USA Today. Disclosure: Kimberly is under contract with Casa Del Sol.