Scorpion Bowl – The Palm Beaches, FL
Nothing says luxe like The Palm Beaches, and this decadent cocktail is an exotic tropical punch featuring flavors of guava, passion fruit, and nutty orgeat syrup sure to make you feel like you are on a tropical vacation.
- 2 oz. Appleton Estate Signature Blend Rum
- 1 oz. Cruzan Black Strap Rum
- 1 oz. Pierre Ferrand Cognac
- 1 oz. Spice #2
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Guava Puree
- .5 oz. Passion Fruit Puree
- 2 oz. Orange Juice
- 2 oz. Licor 43
- 1.5 oz. Giffard Orgeat Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 oz. Cava
Blue Moon from Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort – Oranjestad, Aruba
Nestled on the Caribbean Island of Aruba, guests can watch the sunset from Passions on the Beach restaurant as they sink their toes in the sand and enjoy the Blue Moon, inspired by the flavors and colors of Aruba.
- 1.5 oz. coconut rum
- 1.5 oz. pineapple juice
- ¾ oz. Blue Curacao
- A dash of coconut cream
- To make: In a cocktail shaker, add the above ingredients and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds. Pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with a slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
- 2 oz Rum
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Lime wheel for garnish
- To make: Add ingredients to shaker. Add ice, shake, and strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with lime wheel.
- 2 oz Havana Club Añejo Blanco
- 3/4 oz Guava
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
A Simple yet Refreshing Rum Tiki from The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- 1.5 ounces Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- .5 ounces Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- ¼ to ½ cup fresh pineapple
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 4 drops Bittermens Elemakule Tiki Bitters
- ½ lemon
- ½ lime
- To make: In a cocktail shaker, muddle pineapple and one cherry with the juice of half a lime and half a lemon. Add rum and bitters with a small amount of ice. Shake, then strain over an iced rocks glass. Garnish with a cherry and a wedge of lime and a wedge of pineapple.
Kimberly Fisher is a Pursuitist contributor. As a freelance writer and on-camera host, Kimberly has traveled the world and has published over 400 articles in over 44 publications including Sherman's Travel, Huffington Post, JustLuxe, Luxury Lifestyles UK, eHow, Examiner, Food Wine Travel Magazine, Luxe Beat, NiteGuide, Ocean View, and USA Today. Disclosure: Kimberly is under contract with Casa Del Sol.