The largest global private aviation company, VistaJet, has launched VistaJet World– a new bespoke program featuring innovative and unparalleled experiences.
This program will offer one-of-a-kind, luxury experiences for members including world firsts, luxury extreme sports and traveling among royalty. Private jet members will receive behind the scenes, exclusive access, multi-stop journeys to routes not well-serviced commercially and authentic, luxury experiences.
To celebrate the company’s 15th anniversary, 15 bespoke journeys have been released. Partnering with world-renowned travel companies such as Blue Marble Private, Based on a True Story, Indagare, Nota Bene Global and Pelorus, the VistaJet Private Office can offer life-enriching journeys around the world.
A few trip highlights include a trip to India led by the royal Maharajas to experience India like no other, a first-ever volcanic expedition camping on the side of an active volcano, a global wine tour with the world’s oldest wine making families and an immersive and decadent island experience for chocolate connoisseurs, among others.
Other sample bespoke itineraries:
- Scientific Discovery – a behind-the-science, comprehensive, exclusive trip to meet the brains behind today’s pioneering health-tech industry designed for the health-tech entrepreneur or connoisseur who is looking to delve deep into the world of innovation and science.
- An Ancient Lost City – Take part in a pioneering research expedition to help discover an ancient city lost to a vast swathe of the Colombian Amazonian rainforest by helicopter over one of the most untouched and inaccessible areas of the world.
- Lodges and Residences – Craving solitude and nature? Visit lodges in some of the world’s most remote wilderness locations including New Zealand’s Minaret Station, Sweden’s Niehku Lodge, Iceland’s Deplar Farm and Alaska’s Sheldon Chalet properties, all of which make it possible to connect with nature in surpassingly beautiful, relatively inaccessible, locations.
- Global Wine Tour – Uncover bottles from the private collection of some of the world’s oldest wine making families and be guest of honor at their private residences. VistaJet Members can request round-the-world itineraries to learn, discover and savor the world of fine wine, request bespoke access and personal introductions to the world’s best winemakers and wine clubs and discover the wines that taste the best at altitude.
- Island of Chocolate – The Island of Chocolate, a luxe Caribbean island vacation meets Willy Wonka, will make every chocolate lover’s dreams come true. Sail on a private yacht, take an exclusive tour of a bean-to-bar chocolate plantation and extravagant tastings, all fueled by Sharky & George.
- Anti-Poaching Safari – Join Howard Jones, the Born Free foundation CEO, in a patrol of the skies at the front-line of anti-poaching action. Born Free is leading an expert consortium to introduce specialist technology to conservation, a unique project at field level open to entrepreneurial support, only available for VistaJet Members.
- Masters of Japan – Visit Japan like never before and experience the frenetic energy of Tokyo’s neon nightlife, as well as the serene temples of Kyoto with a one-of-a-kind personalized trip.
- Chef’s Table – Culinary enthusiasts will enjoy the private journey with some of the most celebrated chefs a in the world. Celebrate gastronomy with a carefully curated voyage through the finest culinary experiences around.
For more information on VistaJetWorld, please visit vistajet.com/privateoffice