Live the “suite” life at Starwood’s New York and New Jersey properties. Starting today and running through April 29th, this first-ever “Suite Week” offers discounts of up to 30% on suite bookings, plus early check-in, late check-out, and complimentary Wi-Fi and Parking at key properties throughout the Big Apple. You need to book your rooms before the end of the month, but these stays can be redeemed through March 31st of 2015 with no blackout dates, making this a great pre-offer for anyone looking to visit over key holidays like Thanksgiving or New Year’s Eve.
“We created ‘Suite Week’ to acknowledge our guests’ increased interest in suites and to really highlight our unique and diverse offerings across our hotels in New York City,” said Vera Manoukian, Area Managing Director for Starwood Hotels of New York. “We are excited to launch what we hope will become an annual event, one that provides our guests with not only best in class rates but experiential amenities that will sweeten their suite experience.”
Here are a few of the best packages we saw as part of the Suite Week offerings:
- The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York: Breakfast for two in The Lambs Club, Signature Chatwal chocolates and a 20% discount at Red Door Spa
- The St. Regis New York: Signature St. Regis Butler Service, use of 2013 custom Bentley Mulsanne Courtesy Car and Butler-served tea or coffee with fresh fruit in-suite
- W New York: Two W signature cocktails, basket of bliss spa products and dinner for two at Heartbeat
- W New York – Downtown: Two W signature cocktails, a dinner for two at BLT Bar & Grill and all-you-can-watch movies complete with luxurious W robes
- W New York – Times Square: Two W signature cocktails, a discount at the W Store and discounted tickets to any Broadway show
- W New York – Union Square: a luxe welcome basket filled with items from the Union Square Farmer’s Market, two W signature cocktails and dinner for two at OLiVES
We’d jump on these offers soon. If you can, spring for one of W’s “Extreme Wow” suite, shown below — we just stayed in the W Times Square’s recently renovated offerings and can definitely say that we were appropriately “wowed” during our visit.