Searching for the best luxury kitchen appliances? Since the kitchen is the heart of the home, select a luxury kitchen appliance brand that compliments your luxury lifestyle. If your personal preference is centered on design and style, or on food and entertainment, here’s our list of the top 5 high-end culinary brands that will suit your preferred lifestyle.
So which kitchen brand should you be buying? In this Pursuitist Top 5, we will break down the best kitchen appliance brands that offer a variety of reliable products with top performance that you can purchase today.
Live, and dine, in luxury with these incredible kitchen appliance brands, as Pursuitist presents the Top 5 Best Kitchen Appliance Brands:
5. Dacor. Working together to redefine the modern kitchen, the Dacor family has produced an impressive array of industry firsts. Patented features abound throughout their full line of cooking appliances. Features like an infrared gas broiler inside an electric oven, a Pure Convection system for even heat distribution, a Butterfly Bake Element for an extraordinary traditional bake, and extra-large Dacor Greats that simplify cooking with large pots and pans.
Dacor has its roots in California and was founded in 1965. Its vision to redefine the modern kitchen has led to many firsts in the industry, including the first kitchen ventilation system and the first electric window. These innovations underscore the company’s reputation for revolutionizing kitchen technology.
Key Dacor Products:
Modernist Collection: A suite of innovative appliances with features like Graphite Stainless Steel, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, and power burners that can reach a searing 18,000 BTUs.
Discovery WineStation: A wine preservation system that keeps your favorite vintages fresh for up to 60 days.
4. Gaggenau. Gaggenau is the world’s preeminent brand of high-performance restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in cutting-edge, built-in home appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, gas, electric and induction cook-tops, ventilation, dishwashers, modular refrigeration and freezer columns and wine storage units. Gaggenau also produces specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki – all crafted for the luxury American kitchen.
Gaggenau dates back to 1683 and began its journey in Germany as an ironworks manufacturer. The company evolved over the years, introducing its first built-in appliances in the 1950s. Its dedication to restaurant-grade cooking technology has given the brand a competitive edge in offering high-performance home appliances.
Key Gaggenau Products:
400 Series Ovens: Ovens with TFT touch display, handle-free doors, and pyrolytic system.
Vario Cooling 400 Series: Fully integrated, built-in modular refrigeration, freezing, and wine storage.
3. Miele. Since 1899, Miele has created thoughtfully designed, precisely engineered home appliances that fulfill the company’s founding promise of ‘Immer Besser’ – a German phrase meaning ‘Forever Better’. Designed for longevity and durably crafted, our full suite of home appliances delivers many year of exceptional performance, complementing any kitchen décor. Discover how Miele can create special moments… every day – offering a versatile design, which stands the test of time, functionality that simplifies everyday tasks and quality that will endure for decades.
Miele is another German manufacturer, founded in 1899. The company has remained family-owned throughout its history, steadfastly adhering to its philosophy of ‘Immer Besser.’ With this focus on durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, and design, Miele has consistently produced appliances that live up to its ‘Forever Better’ promise.
Key Miele Products:
Generation 7000: A series of intelligent, interconnected appliances, with innovations like MotionReact, which senses and reacts to your presence.
Dialog Oven: Revolutionary technology that uses electromagnetic waves to cook food, combining traditional heat with the precision of the Dialog method.
2. Sub-Zero and Wolf . For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader – a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking.
Sub-Zero and Wolf began their journeys in 1943 and 1934, respectively, both in the United States. Their merger in 2000 brought together Sub-Zero’s expertise in home refrigeration with Wolf’s knowledge of professional cooking equipment. Together, they offer technologically advanced, aesthetically appealing solutions for the home.
Key Sub-Zero and Wolf Products:
Pro 48 Refrigeration: Dual refrigeration along with an air purification system to keep food fresher for longer.
Wolf Gourmet Countertop Appliances: High-performance, professional-grade appliances for the countertop.
1. La Cornue. Each Château and each Cornuchef is assembled by hand and by one person; this person will follow production through to the end and finalize every last detail. Each kitchen range is monitored, controlled and tested at all the stages of production. Even if you happen to be the Queen of England, you will have to wait at least two months for your Château La Cornue. The superior ranges simply cannot be made any quicker. For three generations, La Cornue has loved and served cuisine in the same way as a stringed-instrument craftsman loves and serves music. La Cornue cultivates an ideal of excellence.
La Cornue was established in France in 1908, following the invention of the vaulted oven by the founder Albert Dupuy. This innovation aimed to improve the quality of home-cooked food, epitomizing the brand’s commitment to culinary excellence. La Cornue’s ranges are still hand-assembled to this day, ensuring the highest level of quality.
Key La Cornue Products:
Château Series: Fully customizable ranges, each made to order and hand-assembled by a single craftsman.
CornuFé Series: Freestanding ranges with a harmonious blend of tradition and modernity.
With their rich histories and innovative, luxurious products, these brands have firmly established themselves as leaders in the kitchen appliance industry. Renowned home chefs from around the globe select these premium products to outfit their dream kitchens. Not only do these appliances present a stunning aesthetic appeal, but they also deliver exceptional performance. From precision and control in cooking to state-of-the-art food preservation techniques, each brand offers a unique way to elevate the culinary experience at home.
For discerning affluent homeowners and renowned kitchen designers, these luxury kitchen appliance brands represent the pinnacle of excellence, perfectly harmonizing style, functionality, and unmatched culinary results.
Christopher Parr, is the Editor and Chief Content Creator for Pursuitist, and a contributing writer to USA Today, Business Insider — and the on-air host of Travel Tuesday on Live at 4 CBS. He is an award-winning luxury marketing veteran, writer, a frequent speaker at luxury and interactive marketing conferences and a pioneer in web publishing. Named a "Top 10 Luxury Travel Blogger” by USA Today, Parr has also been selected as the official winner in Luxury Lifestyle Awards’ 2023 list of the “Top 50 Best Luxury Influencers and Bloggers in the World.”