The Wheelhouse Hotel has adjusted to the new normal of COVID-19 travel with a unique “WH Camp” package. With this offer, groups of any size can reserve the entire 21-room hotel to themselves—to ensure social distancing for a fully-customizable, camp-like experience in the heart of Chicago.
Camp WH is fully customizable for up to 30 people. Options include:
- Breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and late snacks, pre-selected and curated by the hotel team each day
- Activities: guests can choose up to eight activities to be arranged for them during their stay, including:
- Movie night on the roof with homemade popcorn, candy, cozy blankets, or open up the hotel’s speakeasy for just your friends
- Games like: Volleyball, badminton, bocce, basketball, mini-golf: daytime or glow-in-the-dark, trivia night, poker
- Classis like: cooking with Wheelhouse Hotel’s chef, cocktail making with Wheelhouse Hotel’s mixologists, floral/plant arranging, music lessons, candy making, painting, pottery, jewelry making, slime making, tie-dye, and more
- Fitness experiences including Yoga on the roof, personal trainer classes like Crossfit, strength training, or hip hop, climbing wall
- DJ for a dance party on the deck or a karaoke night
- Spa services such as Massage, manicure, pedicure, or the rooftop sauna
Guests can also access the Wheelhouse Hotel’s lower-level, a game room that is available any time of day for ping pong, air hockey, arcade games, shuffleboard, board games, a photobooth and bonfires each night on the lobby patio.
Rates start at $500 per person, per day and reservations can be made by calling 773.248.9001 or emailing Debra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kimberly Fisher is a Pursuitist contributor. As a freelance writer and on-camera host, Kimberly has traveled the world and has published over 400 articles in over 44 publications including Sherman's Travel, Huffington Post, JustLuxe, Luxury Lifestyles UK, eHow, Examiner, Food Wine Travel Magazine, Luxe Beat, NiteGuide, Ocean View, and USA Today. Disclosure: Kimberly is under contract with Casa Del Sol.