For several years, luxe hotel and resort brand Four Seasons has been rolling out a special brand of over-the-top travel for its most elite guests. Four Seasons Private Jet Journeys take place on a customized Boeing 757 outfitted for just 52 guests, complete with a Four Seasons Chef, concierge, and experts on board. Generally speaking, these Private Jet Journeys cater to the around-the-world traveler, visiting upwards of 10 countries in 24 days, all with overnights at (naturally) Four Seasons properties.
But now the brand has further refined the concept, focusing not just on locations but on a theme. Their newest private jet experience, “Backstage with the Arts” takes place from from April 20 – May 5, 2015 and offers a wealth not just of destinations, but of experiences within the arts community. Guests will enjoy visits to six iconic European destinations in partnership with La Fugue, Paris.
- Lisbon – Private after-hours tour of the impressive Jerónimos Monastery followed by cocktails and light fare among its elaborate walls and arches.
- Milan – Exclusive access to the iconic Duomo, including areas of the ancient cathedral not traditionally open to the public.
- Istanbul – Private after hours visits to such architectural wonders as the Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern.
- St. Petersburg – Private tour of the extravagant St. Isaac’s Cathedral and evening gala at Pavlovsk Palace, once the hunting grounds of czars.
- Prague – Performance at the Estates Theatre, where Don Giovanni premiered in 1787.
- Paris – Private dinner at the renowned Le Jules Verne, a Michelin three-star restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.
Of course, these exceptional moments will come at a price — $69,000 per person, based on double occupancy, with an $8,000 single supplement if you wish to travel alone.