Well-known Creative Director of high fashion brand Moschino Jeremy Scott has teamed up with Ecco Domani to unveil a limited-edition, the 90s inspired design label for the Pinot Grigio. Perfect in time for summer, the label is the perfect accessory to summer barbeques and sunny get-togethers. Here are a few entertaining tips from Jeremy to make your summer gatherings designer status:
- Jeremy likes to pair a nice crisp cold Pinot Grigio with Margherita pizza
- Jeremy’s go-to item on his bar cart is ice. He loves everything to be chilled- cool and refreshing.
- Jeremy’s secret to a perfect bar cart or tablespace is plenty of Plexi: ice buckets, trays, carts! Not many people know this but plexiglass actually refracts light more than glass.
- If Jeremy was to create a 90s inspired tablespace and/or bar cart when entertaining, neon is a must. Jeremy thinks to have a neon plexiglass cart would be so chic.
- Jeremy Scott is not afraid to think outside of the box and likes to push the boundaries of entertaining. When he did The Sims x Moschino party at Coachella, he focused on a “green diamond” theme with burgers, ice cream sandwiches and a giant slide.
Kimberly Fisher is a Pursuitist contributor. As a freelance writer and on-camera host, Kimberly has traveled the world and has published over 400 articles in over 44 publications including Sherman's Travel, Huffington Post, JustLuxe, Luxury Lifestyles UK, eHow, Examiner, Food Wine Travel Magazine, Luxe Beat, NiteGuide, Ocean View, and USA Today. Disclosure: Kimberly is under contract with Casa Del Sol.