Looking for the perfect gift for the person that has everything? Give the gift of a Scottish title.
Highland Titles is one of the world’s leading innovators in land preservation, and is offering a unique and eco-friendly opportunity to purchase souvenir plots on its estate in Glencoe Wood, Scotland – granting the recipient the legal use of the Scottish Title Lord or Lady.
This gift is not only the most unique gift someone will receive this holiday season, but Highland Titles is contributing to worldwide eco-conservation by selling small plots to help fund the rescuing of woodlands, tree planting, maintenance and acquisition of land at risk of development – ensuring it cannot be purchased or developed. Plot sizes range from one square foot to 1,000 square feet and are available for purchase starting at $43.00. Over the last thousand years, the forests throughout Scotland have been destroyed by industry and farming.
When buying a one square foot plot, the consumer will receive:
- The title of Laird, Lord or Lady of Glencoe Wood
- A legal title deed for your land ownership, on velum parchment.
- Master Title Deed to change your title on bank accounts, driving license and other ID
- A map of Glencoe Wood, directions and instructions on how to visit/find your personal plot.
- Information and pictures of the area, Glencoe Wood and our conservation project.
- A bumper sticker for you to proudly display your new status (Laird, Lord or Lady)
For more information: www.highlandtitles.com
Kimberly Fisher is a Pursuitist contributor. As a freelance writer and on-camera host, Kimberly has traveled the world and has published over 400 articles in over 44 publications including Sherman's Travel, Huffington Post, JustLuxe, Luxury Lifestyles UK, eHow, Examiner, Food Wine Travel Magazine, Luxe Beat, NiteGuide, Ocean View, and USA Today. Disclosure: Kimberly is under contract with Casa Del Sol.