Who are the wealthiest celebrities? Forbes’ 2018 list of the wealthiest celebrities in the United States sees rapper Jay-Z share joint fifth place with Kylie Jenner.
George Lucas tops the Forbes 2018 list of the richest US celebrities with a net worth of US$5.4 billion. He is followed by fellow filmmaker Steven Spielberg (US$3.7 billion) in second place and by TV personality Oprah Winfrey in third (US$2.8 billion).
Next comes basketball star Michael Jordan, ahead of model and reality TV star Kylie Jenner in joint fifth place with rapper Jay-Z. In seventh place, magician David Copperfield leads Diddy in eighth and Tiger Woods and James Patterson in joint ninth place.
1. George Lucas – US$5.4 billion
2. Steven Spielberg – US$3.7 billion
3. Oprah Winfrey – US$2.8 billion
4. Michael Jordan – US$1.7 billion
5. Kylie Jenner – US$900 million
5. – US$900 million
7. David Copperfield – US$875 million
8. Diddy – US$825 million
9. Tiger Woods – US$800 million
9. James Patterson – US$800 million
The list of the wealthiest US celebrities is available on the Forbes website.