With over a million votes from nearly 77,000 readers, Condé Nast Traveler has announced their readers’ favorite cities, islands, hotels, resorts, and cruise lines in the world. The broad spread results of its 27th annual Readers’ Choice Awards are out. But Trump International Hotel & Tower New York has caught our attention as it is recognized as the #1 Hotel of Top 10 Hotels in New York City, with a score of 89.361. Here are five reasons why the Trump New York Central Park made it to the top slot –
1) Across from Central Park on Columbus Circle, this 52-story hotel is great for shopping, dining, Broadway shows, and exploring the city.
2) It is named the only Forbes Five-Star and Five-Diamond hotel with a Five-Star and Five-Diamond restaurant, Jean Georges, in New York.
3) The 176 magnificent luxury suites and guestrooms at the upper west side hotel in Manhattan, New York City feature fully equipped kitchens, and floor-to-ceiling windows designed to frame the unparalleled views of Central Park to perfection.
4) The Trump Spa offers an array of treatments and New York hotel packages, an extensive fitness center, and a 55-foot heated indoor pool.
5) The personal and perceptive 24 hours a day Trump Attaché signature service offers everything from personal and business assistance to custom-stocked kitchens and personalized business cards and stationary.
Read more about the Readers’ Choice Awards 2014: United States here.