There are still four teams in contention for this year’s Super Bowl, but one thing’s for certain: homes in Phoenix, near the stadium, are going faster than you can shout ‘touchdown.’
We’ve found three listings from HomeAway’s luxury section that will make you feel like a winner, no matter what team you’re rooting for.
True football fans can now rent former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner’s former Phoenix home for $150,000 for seven days, where he lived while leading the Cardinals’ first visit to the Super Bowl in 2008. For $400,000, enjoy accommodations for 16 for the week of the game and upgrades including:
· Four-pack of 50-yard-line tickets to the big game
· Front-row seats to the halftime entertainment featuring Katy Perry
· Meet-and-greet after the game with the players and halftime performers
· Four tickets to the Waste Management Open (runs January 26 through February 2)
· Limo and driver for the week, personal chef and all meals
· Unlimited spa services at the home
· Private jet tour of Phoenix and nearby Sedona
Just want the home? It’s a cool $150k for the week.
Sleep up to 18 in this six-bedroom, $10 million home, which goes for a cool $225k for the week of the Super Bowl. Enjoy a four-story elevator, home theater (just in case you want to watch those highlights in hi-def) and a negative-edge pool perched over a waterfall.
This gorgeous five-bedroom home set in posh Scottsdale can host up to 16 in style. Enjoy home automation with iPad connectivity, five water features, 24-7 concierge, and a “home ambassador” to make sure that everything is to your liking. The price? A cool $100k for the week, or $400k including the same over-the-top amenities as the Kurt Warner estate listed above.