To commemorate the inaugural wine country St. Regis Polo Cup on September 20, The St. Regis San Francisco is offering The St. Regis Polo Cup Aficionado Package. Guests looking to experience this special weekend can purchase the St. Regis Polo Cup Aficionado Package, which combines the luxurious accommodations and amenities of The St. Regis San Francisco with VIP insider access to the Polo Cup. The St. Regis Polo Cup will be an unparalleled experience combining the timeless tradition of polo with the breathtaking beauty and epicurean pleasures of Sonoma, California.
As part of The St. Regis Polo Cup Aficionado Package, guests will receive the following:
· Overnight accommodations at The St. Regis San Francisco in a Metropolitan Suite for two nights, September 19 and 20
· Bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne on arrival
· Breakfast for two in Vitrine Restaurant daily
· Remède Spa treatments for two: 60-minute massage or facial
· Round-trip transportation to Sonoma Wine Country Polo Club
· VIP access for the St. Regis Polo Cup event on Saturday, September 20
· Meet-and-greet with the St. Regis Polo team including captain and St. Regis Connoisseur Nacho Figueras (see photo below)
Available exclusively at the The St. Regis San Francisco , the St. Regis Polo Cup Aficionado Package is offered for $6,750 for two people (including all taxes and service charges). This package must be booked 21 days in advance and is subject to availability.
Leading up to the St. Regis Polo Cup, The St. Regis San Francisco has is offering two additional Aficionado packages for those eager to embrace the prestigious ‘Sport of Kings.’ From now through September 30, guests can partake in The Sport of Polo Aficionado Package featuring a private polo lesson for two at the stunning Chalk Hill Estate in Sonoma. Catering to the youngest travelers and adventurers, The Pony Trails Equestrian Aficionado Package is one of the exceptional new experiences offered within The St. Regis Family Traditions program and allows families to embark on an unforgettable trail ride among the vineyards on Chalk Hill Estate.
For reservations, please contact the St. Regis Aficionado Coordinator at 415.284.4070. For more information, please visit The St. Regis San Francisco’s website.
Images Courtesy of St. Regis San Francisco