Pursuitist
Now Reading
Nike to dress French National Team
Pursuitist

Nike to dress French National Team

Pursuitist Luxury Best Luxury Blog

Nike has landed the task of dressing up the French National Team (which flopped at last year’s World Cup). The French Federation revealed the partnership yesterday, and the new uniforms will debut on Feb. 9, 2011, when the French teams plays Brazil.

The new uniforms rely (naturally) on the French national colors, with a blue shirt, white shorts and red stockings. It’s simple, smart and functional.

The uniforms are made of 96% recycled polyester, the remaining 4% of organic cotton.

See Also

From Selectism.



Pursuitist.com is an award-winning 5-star luxury travel & lifestyle blog showcasing luxury cars & drives, fashion & style, gear, real estate, travel, and food & drink.
© 2020 Pursuitist. All Rights Reserved. Site By Parr Interactive.

Scroll To Top