“I think a lot of people secretly wish they were a rock star, and I’m no exception.” –Cindy Crawford
Penthouse hotel suites, hot rides, groupies, jamming guitar riffs… Everyone secretly wonders what it’s like to live a day in the life of a rock star. Now one hip hotel in Memphis is making the dream a reality.
Music fans can channel their inner Elvis, Bon Jovi, Axel Rose — or even Ozzy Osbourne if that’s their type of musical muse — with a new destination package that’s a first-of-its kind… and totally rocks!
The Madison Hotel in Memphis, TN recently introduced its new Ultimate RockStar Package to bring an exclusive rock experience to life for those traveling to the birthplace of rock (and soul). Located super conveniently in the heart of Memphis’ historic downtown, The Madison gives guests a chance to revel like Rock Royalty.
Among the Rock Star perks associated with this package ($5000) are:
- Overnight accommodations in The Madison’s Presidential Suite — the largest suite in the hotel — featuring two bedrooms, a living room, a Jacuzzi tub, a specialty wine reserve and rockstar views of the Mississippi River.
- State-of-the-art Bowers & Wilkins P7 headphones for grooving during the stay.
- Two Traveler guitars waiting in the suite and primed for jam sessions. And get used to playing, because guests can take one guitar home… an awesome souvenir, and good for making sweet music for years to come.
- Private, luxury VIP car service to and from a recording session (Recording session??!)…
- That’s right! A private one-hour recording session – including a three-piece band – at Memphis’ legendary Sun Studio (where Elvis Presley recorded his first tracks, and where Johnny Cash and other legends have graced the halls).
- A takehome CD of the Sun Studio recording and $50 in Sun merchandise
- And for the full VIP treatment…a swag bag filled to the brim with real-life rock star requests: Stay like Guns N’ Roses with assorted Pringles and Jägermeister, channel Sheryl Crow with stamped postcards of local interest, be like Lady Gaga with FUZE slenderize drinks, or the Red Hot Chili Peppers with aromatherapy candles, Calvin Klein crew-neck T-shirts and Starbucks Frappuccino’s… (They’ve been known to ask for ’em, so you get ’em, too!)
This once in a lifetime experience really goes over the top. Because like Steven Tyler said (and The Madison must agree), “We believed that anything that was worth doing was worth overdoing.”
*Images credit ThinkLeigh Photography