Every want to sleep in a Four Seasons bed every night?
Now you can with the launch of shop.fourseasons.com.
The world-renowned Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards and now includes a full service online shopping experience that offers signature Four Seasons beds, linens, towels, robes and more.
The site has been well thought out for ease of use and navigation. Chats are offered in real time for those needing assistance, and product experts are available to answer any questions. Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotels have been hosting some of the world’s most discerning travellers for more than five decades, after being founded in 1960. In 2014, Four Seasons introduced fully customisable beds, allowing guests to personalise their stay with a choice of mattress firmness, pillows and bedside amenities. Demand from consumers to bring that special feeling into their own homes has never been greater.
“For many years, Four Seasons Beds have been a favourite among our guests, the pinnacle of the perfect sleep,” says Christian Clerc, President, Worldwide Hotel Operations. “Now, with just a few clicks, and seamless home delivery, anyone can enjoy the celebrated Four Seasons sleep and bath experience in the comfort of their own home.”
The online shopping selection includes:
- Signature Four Seasons mattress sets (available in five sizes with three foundation sizes, plus optional mattress toppers and bed frames)
- Four Seasons bedding (includes 100% Supima cotton sateen-weave linens, duvets and pillows in assorted size options, plus bundle options )
- 100% super combed cotton Four Seasons towels are available in choice of bath, spa or pool sets
- Four Seasons robes ( For bath, spa and children)
- A beautiful coffee table book by Assouline and artist Ignasi Monreal, entitled Four Seasons: The Art of Hospitality
Currently, delivery can be made anywhere in Canada and the 50 United States, with plans to expand the service to additional markets in the future. For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com. #ShopFS