Chrysler has unveiled the 300C Executive Series, its most luxurious sedan ever.
The 300C Executive Series aims to compete with true luxury brands, foreign and domestic.
Some of the highlights of the updated 300 include:
- Either Mochachino or Black Poltrona Frau Foligno leather on the instrument panel, center stack and door panels
- Chrysler’s UConnect system, providing a state of the art information/entertainment experience
- 20” polished aluminum wheels
- Platinum chrome finish for door handles, mirrors and fascia trim
- Platinum chrome grille
- 5.7L Hemi V8 with 363 horsepower and 394lb-ft of torque
- EPA estimated 16mpg around town and 25 on the open road
- Standard leather seating surfaces
- 12-way power control for both front seats
- The dash is covered in hand-stitched Italian leather
Alex has written for Vanity Fair, Barrons, Bloomberg and Condé Nast Traveler.