The iconic Lotte New York Palace in the heart of Midtown Manhattan is celebrating the holidays with The Palace’s Ultimate Holiday. The $100,000 holiday package will be donating 100% of proceeds going to the Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation. In this spectacular holiday package, guests will receive a 3-night stay in the hotel’s 5,000 sq ft Champagne Suite, tickets to the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting, a private in-suite performance by Steven Cohen, a Private Toy Soldier Tour of FAO Schwartz, and much more.
The Palace’s Ultimate Holiday ($100,000)
- Three nights in the 5,000 sqft Champagne Suite penthouse
- Four tickets to the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting
- Private Toy Soldier Tour of FAO Schwarz flagship store before opening, complete with personal shopping and gifted merchandise
- Private in-suite performance by Steve Cohen, the Millionaire’s Magician
- Personal shopping experience at Saks Fifth Avenue, including a $1,500
gift card, dinner for four at L’Avenue, a curated tour of the famous holiday windows and VIP tour of the Jewelry Vault
- Sunrise VIP experience at Top of the Rock followed by breakfast at the Private Dining Club
- Chef’s tasting for four at Jupiter restaurant in Rockefeller Center
- Private Behind-The-Scenes Tour of St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- VIP experience in Rockefeller Center with skating and photos with Santa
- Tickets for four to 2024 New York Yankees home game along with the opportunity to meet Yankees first baseman Anthony Rizzo and watch Yankees batting practice
- Autographed memorabilia (TBD) from Anthony Rizzo
Package available 11/28-12/1. Booking Link: https://www.lottenypalace.com/holiday-package
Kimberly Fisher is a Pursuitist contributor. As a freelance writer and on-camera host, Kimberly has traveled the world and has published over 400 articles in over 44 publications including Sherman's Travel, Huffington Post, JustLuxe, Luxury Lifestyles UK, eHow, Examiner, Food Wine Travel Magazine, Luxe Beat, NiteGuide, Ocean View, and USA Today. Disclosure: Kimberly is under contract with Casa Del Sol.