Live out illusions of royal grandeur with this new package from Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul. The five-night package offers an opportunity for a relaxing yet culture filled experience in one of the world’s most iconic cities.
You’ll kick off your trip with roundtrip airport transfers in the hotel’s BMW 7 series. Check in for your first nights as Mr. and Mrs. with five nights of accommodations in a Vali or Vesir suite, which offers two balconies with panoramic views of the Bosphorus Bridge and the historic peninsula. Other perks of the trip include:
- Buffet breakfast daily at Laledan Restaurant
- Private tour to Prince Islands (including horseback riding to Buyukada)
- Evening boat ride on the Bosphorus complete with white glove service (includes five-course dinner with wine and champagne pairings)
- Sunset picnic at Pierre Loti (complete with hors d’oeuvres, gourmet sandwiches, dessert, Moet & Chandon champagne, Acqua Panna & Pellegrino waters and iced Illy lattes)
- Couples hamam (90 minutes) at Sanitas Spa (complete with fruits, sherberts and live music)
- Couple’s chocolate making class with the hotel team
- Personalized photo album (CD and hard copies of honeymoon with a 12-minute HD movie and trailer – one photographer and camera man will be with the couple during special events at designated times; pictures will be edited/photo shopped and will be given to the couple in a CD; the best 100 among them will be printed into a hard copy 40 pages album)
The price? A cool $38,000, double occupancy.
What do you think? Does this sound like a dream honeymoon to you?