They say that love is priceless, but we’re pretty sure with a $30k budget that even the best proposal would get better. New York’s Knickerbocker Hotel in Times Square is offering an unforgettable engagement package perfect for a Valentine’s Day proposal.
Enjoy the services of the hotel’s engagement concierge, who is at your service throughout the weekend. They will arrange:
- A two-night stay in the hotel’s most lavish Tribute Suite, The Caruso Suite, a 1,200-square-foot pied-a-terre
- A gift card with a value of $10,000 to spend towards the purchase of the perfect ring
- Two tickets to the hottest Broadway show, Hamilton
- Unlimited use of the hotel’s resident car (with driver)
- A helicopter ride over New York City
- A photographer to capture the “Yes” moment (90 minutes, two locations)
- Unlimited champagne during their stay
- Limited Edition of Nat Sherman’s Joel Sherman 75th Celebration celebratory cigar set, in preparation for the wedding of a lifetime.
The package also includes exclusive access to a private Skypod on the eve of the engagement located at St. Cloud, the hotel’s rooftop bar; a Valentine’s Day Dinner at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Charlie Palmer at The Knick; surprise and delight, romantic turn-down services as well as an in-room couples massage.
We’re pretty sure whomever books this package will get a “yes” response. And if you’ve already bought the ring? We’d use the gift card to purchase the perfect wedding band or wedding day present instead!