In celebration of the hotel’s diamond anniversary, The Beverly Hilton has rolled out a deluxe diamond-studded holiday experience for guests. Spend three days and two nights Penthouse Suite decked out like a glittering Winter Wonderland with a Rolls Royce Phantom to escort at your beck and call. The itinerary includes a private consultation and shopping spree at Neil Lane Jewelry, a helicopter ride over Los Angeles and a diamond-infused facial, among other luxurious indulgences.
Back at the hotel, you’ll get a private cocktail hour and five-course meal created just to your tastes by the talented chefs behind The Beverly Hilton’s numerous red carpet events. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also enjoy a champagne and seafood brunch atop a privately chartered yacht, with the Golden Globes favorite, Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2004, flowing freely.
For $85,000, the package includes:
- Airport pick-up and drop off in Rolls-Royce Phantom, as well 24 hour transportation service during your 3 day extravaganza.
- Three-night stay in Penthouse Suite
- Winter Wonderland- themed decoration in room from a celebrity interior designer, including decorated tree, lights and personalized stockings filled with diamond-themed treats
- In-room wine and cheese pairing
- One year subscription to the Premier Series from The California Wine Club
- Choice of room service or full breakfast buffet at Circa 55 each morning
- Turn-down service with gift each night
- Signature diamond facial at the Aqua Star BABOR Beauty Spa
- Private consultation with Neil Lane to choose one piece of jewelry to be wrapped and delivered to specified addresses
- One hour helicopter tour
- Two Signature cocktails made with Diamond Standard Vodka
- One five course dinner created by Executive Chef Troy Thompson, ending with diamond-themed desserts and served on the Stardust Terrace
- Champagne brunch in Marina Del Rey on yacht chartered by Los Angeles Yacht Charters, unlimited champagne for two hours
Sounds pretty awesome, right? We’ll add this to our holiday list, STAT.