Enjoy mouth-watering Prêt-à-Portea delicacies with a fashionista twist at the The Berkeley in London. The Berkeley London designer afternoon tea, Prêt-à-Portea, is inspired by the themes and colours of the fashion world. The menu is transformed every six months to follow the changing seasons in fashion.
The new collection sees Victoria Beckham, Miu Miu and Tom Ford make their debut on the Berkeley’s tea stand as Prêt-à-Portea echos the season’s trends of vibrant yellow and orange, block colours, oversized flowers and white summer chic.
A collection of cakes and fancies in in the colours of the fashion season and in the style of the world’s finest designers:
– Tom Ford light pink chiffon summer dress biscuit with rose icing and sparkly silver cuffs
– Chloe praline clutch topped with gold chocolate beads
– Victoria Beckham peach coloured sponge cake tote with chocolate crocodile print
– Marc Jacobs raspberry and lychee cream jumpsuit with over-sized chocolate flower belt
– Miu Miu vanilla bikini biscuit with navy icing and signature white bow
– Tory Burch strawberry and rhubarb bavarois dress with flattering gold button detail
– Stella McCartney citrus print dress of orange and lemon mousse topped with marzipan fruit summer dress of papaya, red currant and blueberry mousse, topped with pate de fruit
– Jil Sander coloured block dress of crème de menthe and coconut jelly with must-have sparkly sunglasses
– Roger Vivier black and white chocolate striped ‘belle de Nuit’ high-heeled shoe
Prêt-à-Portea is served in the Caramel Room daily from 1pm to 6pm.
London. SW1X 7RL
T: +44 (0)20 7235 6000