Marshall Headphones, together with Marshall Amplification, has released the Marshall Hanwell Amp/Speaker combo set.
The Hanwell embodies Marshall’s legacy of loud. Hailing from a line of 50th anniversary products, the Hanwell moves Marshall’s heritage of big stage performance out of the arena and into your personal space. Delivering a sound that resonates with the presence and power of live music, the Hanwell is a carefully crafted machine, designed to attain that trademark Marshall tone. Its dual long-throw woofers produce super lows and hi-fi tweeters yield extended highs that render the sound sharp and clear, like sitting front row.
The Hanwell is housed in wooden cabinet, clad in black vinyl and features an analog power switch and controls for volume, bass and treble. The fret cloth and gold logo on the front is borrowed from vintage Marshall amplifiers, and the body is outlined with gold piping for a celebratory effect.
As a tribute to Marshall’s 50-year legacy, each Hanwell is branded with a numbered Anniversary Edition commemorative badge.
- Compact Active Loudspeaker
- 6″ Long Throw HiFi Woofers – 2X
- Ferrofluid Cooled HiFi Dome – 2X
- PWM Amplifier – 100W (Cool Running)
- Over Temperature Protection
- Frequency Response – 35HZ-20KHZ +/-5DB
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Max Output – 110DB SPL@1M
- Mains Input Voltage – 100-120/220-230 VAC, 50/60HZ
- Max Power Consumption – 200W
- Dimensions – 435 X 193 X 297MM / 17.15 X 7.60 X 11.70IN
- Weight – 10.5KG / 23LB
Cost is $800.