We knew this package would fit our #LuxeInLove guidelines when we heard the words “private island.”
Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina – the newest luxury private-island resort in the British Virgin Islands and a member of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, is wooing visitors with this ultimate Valentine’s Day escape available for stays between now and February 17th.
Starting at $16,500 per couple, the retreat includes:
- Four-night accommodations in a private, two-bedroom hillside villa with breathtaking Caribbean views
- Helicopter transfer from Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)
- Bottle of Dom Pérignon Rosé Champagne and Beluga Caviar upon arrival
- Romantic five-course Valentine’s Day dinner for two in a private cabana on the Grand Pavilion overlooking the pool and marina, with wine pairings, a dozen roses and champagne with dessert
- Dinner for two in guest’s villa, prepared and served by a private chef showcasing regional specialties; includes bottle of Remy Martin XO cognac for a nightcap by the private plunge pool
- Private helicopter tour of the BVI for two, including a picnic on a secluded BVI beach
- Dolphin swim experience for two
- Couples half-day retreat at Ixora Spa by L’Occitane
- Private island-hopping charter for two, including stops at Virgin Gorda, The Baths, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy’s Tamarind Bar and Willie T’s
- Daily breakfast for two
- Set of etched commemorative champagne flutes
- Clive Christian perfume for her
- Private butler service daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
If you can’t fall in love with this, then we’ll go ahead and say it right now: your relationship isn’t meant to be!