Headphone design is not just about delivering great sound to your ears. It’s also about making something comfortable to wear that looks great and fits a mobile lifestyle. That’s why Monster teamed with Italian fashion design company Diesel to produce the stylish VEKTR headphones. The unique multi-planar, fold-up design makes these on-ear ‘phones as sleek as they are listenable, delivering the powerful bass response Monster is known for.
The Diesel VEKTR uses Monster’s titanium-coated driver technology to deliver deep bass that is not overly aggressive, giving your music a low-end boost without obliterating the upper frequencies. The VEKTR’s plush earpads provide a cushioned fit that works with the sturdy headband to create a tight seal on your ears. External noise is effectively silenced making sure every chest-rattling beat stays sealed in. Costs $249, features include:
- co-designed by Monster and Italian fashion design house Diesel
- triangular detachable cord with in-line remote and built-in microphone for answering calls and controlling music playback on compatible mobile devices
- ControlTalk Universal ensures compatibility with a wide range of mobile devices
- sturdy headband and soft earpads provide excellent noise isolation
- fold-up design for easy storage and portability
- carrying case and cleaning cloth included