Plan a Kimye-style wedding when you say ‘I Do’ at W South Beach. They’ve dreamed up a million-dollar wedding package fit for a celebrity, complete with a lasvish honeymoon at the St. Regis in Bora Bora.
The details are all right there– everything from bathroom attendants to bling for the bride ($250,000 worth!) has been thought of.
Begin with a four-night pre-wedding getaway at the property, the perfect time for menu tastings, fittings of the dress and tuxedo, or just to unwind in total luxury. During the trip, the couple will enjoy a visit to a 122-foot yacht for cocktails at sunset, followed by a five-course menu served by candlelight on the Atlantic Ocean. The VIP treatment continues with a romantic dinner at the famed Mr Chow restaurant at W South Beach. The hotel’s luxe Cool Corner and Marvelous suites will serve as accommodations for the bride- and groom-to-be, respectively, each featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that frame panoramic water views and private wrap-around balconies.
On the day of the wedding, personal butlers for both the bride and groom will be on-hand to cater to the couple’s every need. Before wedding bells start ringing, the bride and groom are first invited to unwind with “Pre-Nup” and “Pre-Groomed” treatments at the on-site Bliss Spa. Mothers of the bride and groom get in on the action too with hair, make-up and “groom”ing services.
For the ceremony, the couple will have a choice of GROVE, the hotel’s lush outdoor garden, inspired by the gardens of Nimes, France, to the brilliant backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean with a beach ceremony.
Post-ceremony festivities will kick off with a cocktail hour followed by a seated dinner for up to 175 guests, featuring menu items of The Dutch, Andrew Carmellini’s award-winning American restaurant at W South Beach. A custom-designed cake by the “Baker to the Stars,” Miami Beach’s celebrity pastry chef, will be presented just before guests take to the dance floor in the immaculately designed, 2,163-square-foot Great Room. Guests will party through the night to the sounds of a seven-piece band or DJ. A fashion photo booth will invite party guests to capture playful pictures to take home, while creating a digital photo album for the bride and groom.
Benedicte Verley Photography, notable wedding book fashion photographer, will capture every detail as part of a $35,000 photography package.
The wedding night will be spent in teh Penthouse, a 2,965-square-foot, two-story marvel, where the bride will enjoy custom-selected designer lingerie.
The honeymoon will begin at the exclusive St. Regis Bora Bora, which will welcome the newlyweds for six nights in one of its Royal Estate private pavilions. Complimentary amenities/services provided to the newlyweds include daily breakfast and dedicated butler.
Just in case you’re considering this lavish affair, the hotel suggests booking six to nine months in advance. You know, because there’s going to be a line for this type of package.
Want to know the full breakdown of cost? It’s after the images.
BY THE NUMBERS:
Here’s just how you get the the $1 million total:
Before the “I do’s”
- Four-night stay in a Marvelous Suite and welcome-amenity for the groom – $12,847
- Four-night stay in a Cool Corner Suite and welcome-amenity for the bride – $17,819
- Dinner at Mr. Chow for the bride & groom – $3,000
- Seaplane and Yacht dinner for the bride & groom – $13,396
Prepped and Pampered
- Bliss Spa Services — $2,000
- “Aisles” Ahead: Complexion-boosting boot camp for brides
- The Pre-Nup: for her
- The Pre-Nup: for him
- Perfectly “Groomed”
- All “Maid” Up
- M.O.B. (Mother of the Bride) Mentality
- WarrenTricomi Salon Services — $3,600
- Bridal hair trial
- Bridal wedding day hair
- Bridal make-up application trial/ eyebrow shaping/ lash and eye brow tinting
- Bridal wedding day make-up application
- Groom wedding day styling
- Wedding day make-up application for two-family members
- Wedding day styling for two-family members
- Designer wedding dress from Ever After Boutique — $25,000
- Designer veil from Ever After Boutique — $3,000
- Wedding dress fittings — $1,500
- Designer intimates for wedding day and night — $5,000
- Designer shoes for the bride — $2,000
- Designer jewelry for the bride — $250,000
- Custom fit tuxedo and shoes — $5,000
- Designer cuff links — $3,000
The Big Day
- Wedding ceremony and reception décor and set-up inclusive of florals – $250,000
- Personal butlers for the bride and groom (up to eight hours) — $2,000
- Seated dinner catered by The Dutch at W South Beach for up to 175 guests — $250,000
- Custom wedding cake for up to 175 guests — $26,000
- Live entertainment — $7,000
- Jazz-saxophone player OR flamenco guitarist during cocktail hour (one-hour)
- Seven-piece band and DJ/MC with customized performance (four hours)
- Sound system, engineering and labor
- Lights set with intelligent system on stage
- MBenedicteVerley Photography – Platinum Wedding Package — $35,000
- Sunset beach shoot of the couple prior to the wedding day
- Full day coverage during wedding day (three photographers – more if needed)
- On-location photo booth with lighting and backdrop
- Two leather bound proof books
- Two 12×12″ formal wedding album, hand bound or flush mount, holding 100 images
- Two Coffee Table albums holding 100 images
- Custom portfolio box to house the albums
- Two Slinky Boxes/Books holding 40 images each
- High Resolution Files with Personal Release
- Unlimited number of pictures taken throughout wedding weekend
- Online Proof Gallery with color corrected images
- Low Res proofs as a download link
- Coverage of welcome party (two photographers)*
- Coverage of rehearsal dinner (two photographers)*
The Wedding Night
- Penthouse Suite for newlyweds on the wedding night — $11,621
- Six-night stay in The Royal Estate at St. Regis Bora Bora — $110,000
- Dedicated Wedding Planner – $15,000
- 125 hand-written calligraphy wedding invitations and table cards – $25,000
- Private Airport transfer to/from Miami International Airport for the bride and groom — $1,200
- Two-bathroom attendants on the day of the wedding (up to eight-hours) — $642
- Three-security officers on the day of the wedding (up to eight-hours) — $963