If you want to follow in the foot steps of Bond, James Bond, take a look at the latest offering from Quintessentially Travel. Called The Secret Agent Ski Mission, this sounds like an amazing adventure. More details below or at: quintessentiallytravel.com
Add a touch of movie-based fun to your luxurious ski trip, skiing like James Bond through the exhilarating Swiss Alps. This seven day trip includes downhill chases, heli lifts to untouched peaks, secret lairs, mysterious monks and one ultra indulgent luxury lodge serving world-class cuisine, all to the backdrop of 007’s favourite ski terrain. You’ll feel like Casino Royalty.
– Warm up with guided off-piste skiing from the door of MI6 HQ, the luxurious Lodge Hidden Dragon
– Jump in a helicopter and split into teams to race from the peak where Switzerland meets France at 12,000 feet, gliding under the shadow of the white-fluted summit of Le Grand Combin
– Visit Crans Montana, a 007 favourite, for hidden lakes, frozen ice tunnels and lunch with a view of Mont Blanc. Just be sure to keep an eye out for Russian spies
– Navigate forested off-piste by day, dine at the finest mountain retreats by night, and end the day with a torchlight descent to your hot tub and champagne
– Hike up to the oldest Alpine pass in Europe and visit a working monastery to discover the secrets of the monks living there, before descending into Italy
– Throughout, stay at one of Switzerland’s most exclusive mountain lairs: The Hidden Dragon, where sauna, massage, champagne, a casino and hot tubs are all yours. Not forgetting the all-important martinis on tap, shaken or stirred, depending on you.