Truthfully, everyone wants to enjoy the most exotic culinary experiences. Some people travel around the world to try different cuisines while others make use of their culinary skills. After all, there is hardly anything that you can’t cook at home. With essential kitchen appliances and crockery, you can cook delicious meals in a matter of few hours.
If you are fond of Italian cuisine, take out the sheet pans to satisfy your cravings for rigatoni. You have to add a few spices and cheese to prepare this delicious dish. Similarly, you can enjoy Barbecues from the comfort of your chicken. All you need is a grill pan, meat, and herbs to have delightful weekend barbecues. However, if you are not familiar with these cooking techniques, let us show you the ropes. We are listing four mouth-watering dishes that you can cook with simple pots and pans.
Gingerly Slow Cooker Chicken
As spring is around the corner, this could be the best time to give your food a fresh pop of flavor. You can prepare ginger chicken in your cooking pan and serve it with some tangy coleslaw. However, that doesn’t mean you need a fancy or high-tech pressure cooker. Instead, look up a review of the top pots and pans for gas stove to get the one that fits with your culinary requirements. Here’s the recipe for scrumptious gingerly chicken.
- 1 medium chopped onion and red jalapeno pepper
- 2tbsp ketchup and ginger
- ¼ cup apricot jam, soy sauce, and unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2lb boneless chicken
- 2 sliced scallions
- 1tbsp olive oil, fresh cilantro
- Take a pan and start adding apricot jam, ketchup, soy sauce, and ginger. You have to stir these ingredients in low heat until they start changing color.
- After that, add chicken, garlic, and onions to the mixture.
- Cover the lid for approximately 90 minutes to ensure the chicken gets cooked properly.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and shred it using two forks.
- Season it with pepper and salt and toss together some cabbage, scallions, and cilantro.
Cheese Baked Rigatoni
Do you like mac n cheese? Well, cheese baked rigatoni is a tastier version of mac n cheese. It comes out of a cast-iron skillet with crispy lobsters, pasta, and loads of cheese. Here’s how you can cook this mouth-watering dish.
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 1 sliced shallot
- 8 ounces freshly grated gruyere, cheddar, and fontina cheese
- ¼ tsp salt and nutmeg
- ½ tsp pepper and olive oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs and mascarpone cheese
- Boil water and prepare the pasta.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet. Add olive oil with some butter.
- Stir to coat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook it for 30 seconds. Start adding flour and keep whisking it to create a roux.
- After cooking it for 2-3 minutes, pour milk, mascarpone, and all grated cheeses.
- You have to stir the mixture repeatedly until the mixture thickens.
- Season the mixture with salt, nutmeg, pepper, and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake it for 30-35 minutes and take it out once it starts turning golden from the top.
Barbecue Chicken Nachos
If you crave snacks and chips often, learn to cook barbecue chicken nachos. The dish is full of flavors and sauces, a treat for your tastebuds. Have a look below for the recipe.
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 ½ cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup black beans, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes
- 2 green sliced onions
- ½ cup cooked bacon pieces
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spread the baking sheet on the pan.
- Spread the tortilla chips and start tossing chicken with barbecue sauce.
- Coat the sauce evenly and top it off with cheeses. After that, add a layer of chicken, bacon, and black beans.
- Bake it for five minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Take out the pan and top it with diced tomatoes, onions, and start serving.
Chicken & Quinoa Milestone
The combination of classic chicken and rice soup is never getting old. Instead, we will keep finding new ways and techniques to make this dish more flavorful. Here’s another recipe for the chicken and quinoa milestone.
- 1 chopped onion, a sliced fennel bulb, bay leaf, and parmesan rind
- 2 sliced carrots and garlic cloves
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2tsp dried basil and oregano
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup quinoa
For Garlic Herb Sauce
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, basil, and garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Grounded black pepper to taste
- 1tbsp fresh lemon zest
- Combine garlic, stock, beans, basil oregano, and parmesan rind in one bowl.
- Add ½ tsp oil and pepper to the cooker.
- Top the mixture with chicken and vegetables and cook until the mixture is tender.
- Remove the chicken, discard bones, and shred meat.
- Stir in quinoa, kale, beans, and cover the lid until quinoa is ready.
- For the sauce, add all ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Serve everything with seasoning for salt and black pepper.
With basic culinary skills and cooking pans, people can enjoy restaurant-like meals at home. Most dishes have short preparation times and take a few hours to cook. Likewise, you don’t need over-the-top ingredients to create something tasteful. It is more about combing the right spices and herbs to cook something delicious. If you are ready to test your cooking skills, begin with these mouth-watering recipes.