Cruise the English countryside in royal style with this enticing new hotel combination.
Properly appointed in the style of a private Italian residence, guests will enjoy a three-night stay at Baglioni Hotel London in the posh district of Kensington, located opposite Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and the Royal Albert Hall. Their stay comes with a full English breakfast served daily in suite, chauffeured airports transfers in the latest Maserati and a day luxury car rental of a Ferrari or Lamborghini to explore the British capital.
After an afternoon drive, return to your suite and enjoy a classic Italian aperitivo and bottle of Prosecco, followed by dinner for two in the hotel restaurant.
Next, escape to the English countryside with a two-night stay at the 300-acre Stoke Park Country Club, Spa & Hotel in Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, complete with full English breakfast, three-course dinners at Humphry’s Restaurant, golf at the championship course, spa treatments and complimentary use of the tennis and health facilities. You’ll also enjoy your choice of luxury car to explore the countryside.
The entire experience at Baglioni Hotel London includes:
- Three nights in a one-bedroom suite
- Full English breakfast served in suite daily
- Private Italian Aperitivo served in suite with bottle of Prosecco
- Dinner for two at the hotel restaurant
- One-day luxury car rental (Ferrari or Lamborghini)
- Airport transfers in a Maserati
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability
The entire experience at Stoke Park Country Club, Spa & Hotel includes:
- Two-night stay in a junior suite mansion or pavilion
- Two three-course dinners at Humphry’s Restaurant
- Full English breakfast
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf at the championship golf course
- Two 55-minute spa treatments
- Complimentary use of tennis and health facilities
The package is priced from 1,150 Euro (20% VAT) included for a five-night package.