In the 2013, the Rolling Stones are marking their 50th year in the music industry with a world-wide tour. To honor the Stones’ achievements, Crystal Head Vodka, which was founded by actor Dan Aykroyd, has created an exclusive, limited edition Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Gift Set.
“It is a huge honor and recognition of our high quality product to have Crystal Head designated as the officially authorized vodka for the Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Worldwide celebration. Together with Bravado, the band’s licensing company, we have created the ultimate gift package for Stones fans and their families. There has never been a greater Father’s Day gift, Halloween decoration or Christmas present. Anybody who loves the Stones or great vodka—and pretty much everyone I know loves both—will be all over this,” said Dan Aykroyd.
Included in this collectible gift set:
- A handcrafted display case featuring a real zipper—recalling the legendary Sticky Fingers album cover
- Bottle of Crystal Head Vodka
- 2CD live compilation spanning The Rolling Stones five decades on stage
- Crystal bottle decanter top—engraved with the Rolling Stones iconic lip-and-tongue logo
- Bottle tattoo — featuring the 50th anniversary logo
The limited edition 50th Anniversary commemorative package will retail in North America for $90-100. It is the unique Father’s Day gift for any rock fan, sure to be proudly displayed on any bar or music shelf.